Architectural Technician / Technologist
This is a unique opportunity to work for a dynamic, forward thinking organisation with ambitious growth plans over the next five years.
We are looking for a motivated Architectural Technician to join our expanding technical team working on high-end residential developments.
As part of our talented technical team, produce high quality construction level information for issue to our commercial and construction teams.
- Be responsible for producing considered, accurate and well-presented construction level information for allocated projects within the technical team
- Work alongside the design, interior design, commercial and construction teams
- Meet strict deadlines for delivery of tender and construction package information
- Liaise with external consultants and suppliers and review their information
- Make site visits and deal with site queries
What you'll need
- A degree in Architectural Technology - 2:1 or above
- Minimum 5 years professional experience
- A well-presented portfolio of relevant examples from professional practice
- Good practical knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Own transport (for Capesthorne location)
- Professional experience of working on high-end residential developments
- Experience using Vectorworks (training available)